Pine Barrens Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Umm, you guys aren't serious, right? You're gonna get together a run, and then post 2 pictures?

GTFOH!!!!!!

Lol I'm sure they'll post more when they get a chance. They were taking some videos also. I only have pics of the aftermath on my truck. I think I was unknowingly in shock about the baby trail we went down that pinstriped all our trucks and forgot to take pictures lol. :ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I'm sure they'll post more when they get a chance. They were taking some videos also. I only have pics of the aftermath on my truck. I think I was unknowingly in shock about the baby trail we went down that pinstriped all our trucks and forgot to take pictures lol. :ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

Whata buncha street queens :supergay:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whata buncha street queens :supergay:

Looks who's talking. I'm soooo glad you couldn't make it because I would have had to spend the entire day stopping you from killing yourself. First it would have been ohhh my new tires are all dirty and I can't see the white letters anymore. Then it would have been ohhh the mean trees and bushes scratched my pretty paint. :ROFLJest::flipthebird:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks who's talking. I'm soooo glad you couldn't make it because I would have had to spend the entire day stopping you from killing yourself. First it would have been ohhh my new tires are all dirty and I can't see the white letters anymore. Then it would have been ohhh the mean trees and bushes scratched my pretty paint. :ROFLJest::flipthebird:

Well good now I know I can cross that place off the list. Thanks for the heads up :ROFLJest:

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bullet would have loved the pin striping I have going on. Side note, wrap it or no more black!

But, not for nothing, that 3M scratch remover was pretty decent. Got rid of most of the scratches I had going...not to great on the glass fenders, but enough where it's not noticeable unless you're really looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: