Pine Barrens Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahh that makes sense, wish I could have stayed. definitely had a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13Scott

Reaction score
More Pics or it didn't happen. I need to go next time to get some more truck footage. My motor should be in this week so next time I should make it if the wife lets me out.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I only got a couple of pictures after the fact...I gotta remember to whip out the phone next time we're all out

642934f1c584fabc5767ec01ef2d0a32.jpg

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey @SlimChaChi this the Hilift jack mount. It's from 4Wheel parts because couldn't find it online for Pep Boys either. I know they have it instore though in the offroad section by the Hilift jacks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 70

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahh nice, that's actually the one I looked at last night, thanks man!

13Scott

Reaction score
I have that high lift jack kit mounted to my tool box and it works pretty good. I need to find some shorter bolts or cut them off just to keep them from rubbing stuff in the box. I got them and the jack from Street Road Accessories in Feasterville so if you're in that area of Bucks Co check them out. You can mount those brackets any way you want and I did it so I can put two bikes side by side without them interfering with the brackets.
69DB1997-673F-4C78-BA5E-8564F3E19103_zpskkifj6yj.jpg

Last edited: