Pine Barrens Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Bulletnjm Nick ill take you to sarco. Its more fun when it's illegal anyways. And no Pinebarren pinstripes either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the pin strips make it fun! haha, couple guys shut off their go pros b/c of the excessive cursing through pin stripe alley lol.

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wharton state forest is perfectly legal to off road in.
As for pinstripe alley I crossed that trail off the MotionX so we
Don't hit that trail by mistake again.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Buffed out just fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13Scott

Reaction score

Wharton is legal when you stay on the "roads" with a street legal machine but if you go off a "road" that they don't want you on they can fine you can they are cracking down on people being in the wrong spot and on machines that aren't suppose to be there.

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wharton is legal when you stay on the "roads" with a street legal machine but if you go off a "road" that they don't want you on they can fine you can they are cracking down on people being in the wrong spot and on machines that aren't suppose to be there.

The park police said that as long as we stay on roads that you can see on a topographic map you are fine and any trail that you can't see on a topographic map there is no way I would go down them in a raptor anyway.

13Scott

Reaction score
The park police said that as long as we stay on roads that you can see on a topographic map you are fine and any trail that you can't see on a topographic map there is no way I would go down them in a raptor anyway.

Ok and they did have about 50% of those roads shut down a few months ago so we're all happy to have them back open but they are watching people more now so if you're there just watch out if you go off the roads.

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok and they did have about 50% of those roads shut down a few months ago so we're all happy to have them back open but they are watching people more now so if you're there just watch out if you go off the roads.

Yea they must have been filling in a lot of the deep ruts cause some of the trails I couldn't get down before are accessible now.