Pics: 37 toyo M/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHOCKSOKET

Reaction score
Ordered the SVC CAS leveling system and want to run toyo open country mt 37 x 12.5 17s. Anyone running a similar setup that can share some photos would be appreciated. Tizzle's is closest I've seen on here, but I hear the toyo runs larger than ko2. Thanks

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is on the larger side in regards to 37s. I think a KO2, Toyo R/T, or Nitto Ridge Grappler is your best bet with minor trimming to avoid rubbing. Just my .02

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
How do 37's do off road in the Raptor? Too big for the flex of this truck?

That's where they shine the most as long as you've done enough clearancing. They're bigger so they smooth things out a little bit, both because of the increased size making holes effectively smaller and because of the extra sidewall flex (assuming 17-18" wheels anyway)

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great, would you say there is a noticeable loss in power? Thanks for the pic

thx! actually for least for me, I haven't noticed much loss of power and the trans still shifts fine. I believe others may have had an issue here or there with either.

OP
OP
S

SHOCKSOKET

Reaction score
This will be my first truck, I've driven plenty of 5.7 Crewmax Tundras and they have plenty of power for my daily. Truck will be built 4/3 and I plan on doing the leveling and wheels/tires right away. I'll report back when it's done

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will have my truck done hopefully early April with 20x9's and 37x12.50 Toyo M/T... Check back with me in a couple weeks but I am sure ill post plenty of pictures on here with the outcome and hope to make a Sticky for Tire/Wheels for those curious about issues with 37's