Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffRoader01

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no worries at the end of the day long as it worked as i was told all that i care about. to much going on in the world for anyone to give 2 cents about my life lol
Agreed bro. Agreed! Please take video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have mine.

It came with no real instructions. The single sheet of paper has average grammar.

They refer you to an online instruction manual that’s for a Chevy Silverado.

LOL.

Not that it matters.... I know how to install it. I just find it funny.

The fit and finish and quality of it looks OEM.

I’ll install it tomorrow

Can you please do a polarized lens test when you get it installed. I want to see if they have improved that issue.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have mine.

It came with no real instructions. The single sheet of paper has average grammar.

They refer you to an online instruction manual that’s for a Chevy Silverado.

LOL.

Not that it matters.... I know how to install it. I just find it funny.

The fit and finish and quality of it looks OEM.

I’ll install it tomorrow
Can you take some install pics along the way?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
ar as people in china listening to you and knowing your location that can already be done by almost every manufacturer already. If this was the president raptor maybe we need to look more into this. But hey they want to listen to me talk to myself as i drive my truck then more power to them lol

location data can be monetized pretty easily. You’d probably only need a local google maps overlay to make very google like predictive marketing data. So yeah, this could be a concern.