Perspective new owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you traded in the GT500 for the Raptor, it's then #SameNumberOfPrius. If you sold the Raptor and don't have another SVT/Ford Performance vehicle, then you bought a prius and @The Car Stereo Company gets to kick you in the nuts.
but I have a Ford F350 diesel that has more horsepower and torque than a regular unleaded Raptor… 475 and 1050. Surely I should get, as originally argued at least one and a half less prius.

Louisiana Barefoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my '14 SE two years ago with 136K from TX. Have had no issues with it other than Fuse 27 (YouTube if needed). I still love it. It's my retirement age gift to myself, so it's an unmodified "pavement princess" in great shape. I tore up enough vehicles in my youth. I don't want to do revisit that trend, even though now I have the money to fix it.:) Welcome to FRF. Lot's of good information, and even more laughs.