Perch Mod Discussion

Mid perch or no?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the alignment! I was one of those guys who didn't think it needed to be aligned. My truck rode like shit for 2 months and was considering putting it back to stock perch. The guys on here convinced me to have an alignment done and it fixed all the issues I was experiencing :hands:. Now, Perfect Ride!!

There's a thread on here for alignment specs. Search, Alignment specs. I believe the thread was created by Pirate Air.

Will do and thanks for info.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it looks like it was lowered but I'm thinking he just got air on that little hill there and is fully compressed.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I waited about 10000 miles before I did mid perch. The look was much better instantly and brake dive disappeared too. It took me a week or so to get used to the ride difference though. I got used to the softer ride on stock perch. Now that i've adjusted... ITS A BEAST!

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it looks like it was lowered but I'm thinking he just got air on that little hill there and is fully compressed.

Told you guys that you can catch big air on city roads.
Ya he's jump'n. I think lowered Raptors on the first perch look a lot like this:rotflmao:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WyoStorm I thought the same thing until I was like heck with it and did it kick myself for not doing it sooner now.

PJF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my 2013 Raptor. According to dealer Ford has done away with the low,mid,high perch settings and the Fox suspension no longer has the option to change it. Can anyone else comment on this? Thanks fellas
I just took order of my 2013 and had them to adjust to mid perch. All three levels are still there.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i live in my garage so i didnt even have to leave the easy chair

Omfg is that a sway bar????? Eeeekkkkkkkk run

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

I know a Ford Dealer that will sell you a carburetor rebuild kit with jets and gaskets for yoir Raptor.