Perch Mod Discussion

Mid perch or no?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

genus727

Reaction score
I also did the perch adjustment without removing the tie-rod. I hit it a few times and it didn't want to budge and I didn't want to force it.

Adjustment went without a hitch.

MattsQuestion

Reaction score
Ford has Changed Perch Settings 2013

I just ordered my 2013 Raptor. According to dealer Ford has done away with the low,mid,high perch settings and the Fox suspension no longer has the option to change it. Can anyone else comment on this? Thanks fellas

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubt this. I have a 2013 and they are adjustable.

I just ordered my 2013 Raptor. According to dealer Ford has done away with the low,mid,high perch settings and the Fox suspension no longer has the option to change it. Can anyone else comment on this? Thanks fellas

MattsQuestion

Reaction score
Truck just came into dealership straight from Ford. Tech (who also owns a Raptor) checked the setting and confirmed that the FOX suspension had no adjustment pins....What's going on? Perhaps earlier 2013 DID have the adjustment and this is a very new thing....

MattsQuestion

Reaction score
Hell, maybe if this is the case. As far as I can tell there isn't a safe alternative to eliminate the rake besides the mid perch. I just may be in the market for some....

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i no my 2013 has adjustments. i can see the snap ring it has 1400 miles on it.... yea its new

MattsQuestion

Reaction score
I get it tomorrow, I'll snap a photo of it and post it to see if maybe the dealer had misled me (no way a dealership would do such a thing..sarcasm) and see what everyone thinks