Perch Mod Discussion

Mid perch or no?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really care, never really did. It's just why say that yeah will ship using your preferred method but then do it completely opposite. Anyways back to fixing my truck, it's fked up pretty bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jrgretzky99

Reaction score
My truck top perch and standards sits about 1.0"-1.5" (depending where the truck is parked) higher in the front.

-Greg

I know, I know. This is a taboo question because I'm not supposed to care but is the fuel mileage affected at all by a perch adjustment?

Cubdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the middle perch yesterday and it took 2:15, and i like the looks a lot better, i will put my Nationals on next Monday or Tues.

Wow great mileage, i get 8.5 in town with the Whipple and just did my first 300mi of hwy driving and got 12.0.
H

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should have had me do it....

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Thanks for recommending me guys!!

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have pics of your mid perch adjustment?

Long story short, I didn't get the perch adjustment done. However, I am going to be getting a new raptor and it will be done on that one so I will post pictures of it when it is done.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Should have had me do it....

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Thanks for recommending me guys!!

Will definitely try to get the new one down to you!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got the Mid Perch with alignment done on my truck the other day and it drives & rides great, but I did notice it rubbing when I was backing out my driveway doing a sharp left turn. Is that normal? I don't recalling it doing that on the bottom position.