Perch Mod Discussion

Mid perch or no?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a how to on here. I got mine done by KHC because it was a nice cheap easy mod to have them do while I check out their shop and service. KHC is top notch

Gonzoballz

Reaction score
Well, sitting at a local car shop. 180 for 2 hours of labor. Just for the mid perch. Alignment machine is down so Ill need to go somewhere else. I'm just excited to get it done!

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I unfortunately
Paid $360 here at local offroad mega store.

But that included cambers and an alignment.

Should have gone to the navy base auto shop and tried it myself.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
YouTube rpg raptor mid perch. There's a step by step video. Rent the coil compression tool from autozone for free and then just pay for alignment.

Gonzoballz

Reaction score
Brought up a 10% coupon, got outta there for 164. Now sitting at treadquarters waiting on alignment. 84 bucks with tax. $248 total seems like an average cost. Ill post pics once I get home.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Guy at treadquartes just said "yeah I was looking at a Raptor but decided against it." Then he asks if mine was 2wd or 4wd. I told him all Raptors are 4wd. He replied, we had a molten orange one in here a while ago that didnt have a front differential. I said, "wasnt a real raptor then".

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$260 plus alignment and its driving like shit. Just did it Tuesday. Gonna keep the truck on ice and drive my motorcycle until payday then align it again

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free mid perch. Another forum member and myself did his truck and mine. Total cost, $49.99 + tax for the alignment.