Pensacola Flooding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dern swoop, you gettin what we got for the last 5 days, but not flooding like that...geez. Nice to see that the Raptor can take those conditions. Hope everyone is safe. It's gonna be a long hurricane season for us gulf coasters if we keep getting storms like this and its just a rain event. I just checked the radar and yall getting more heavy rains now. We are expecting more today to, they even postponed LSU baseball game due to forecast of heavy thunderstorms. We will be heading your way next week for vacation and hoping we don't get all these storms.
Stay safe!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wow, crazy weather! Awesome pics though. Isn't it amazing how the Raptor can turn even the worst drives into something enjoyable though? Good on ya for going and checking on all your students personally too.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
SHIT! I didn't even know you two had a Rapture again. Guess I am in LA LA land again! HAhaaha.

One thing to pass on from my RANGER XLT days, We did a lot of high water fooling around and in a few months I had front spindle bearing issues. So after you get done dickin around in the pool, get the axle lubes changed out, lube the front wheel bearings and make sure there is still grease where its spose to be. Water can migrate very eaisily into drive boots and past axle seals.

Can you get some video of Mandy water sking behind the Raptor in a color matching bikini? LALALALALALAaaaaaaaa, HAhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad everyone is okay and the raptor managed the water with ease! What "A" school do you teach down in P-cola? Or are you a flight instructor down there? I'm just wondering cause I'm in the navy and that is where I went for my A-school About 6 years ago...I loved P-cola while I was there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I met Swoop for lunch today and on my way on base the gate guard asks if I was the one splashing in puddles last weekend... Well, yeah..I guess you could say that... We were on base during the flooding so I figured he saw us cruising around. Turns out Swoop sent some pics to the local newspaper and the guy tells me he recognized my "hood scoops" from the pics. Since we were in the rap taking pics there were a few shots with a glimpse of the hood... Kinda funny that he recognized the truck based on that!

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I highly suggest taking a look at your diff fluids. Make sure they aren't milky.

I will 2nd this... I'd say its time for some diff breather extensions! Don't want to chance it with that expensive locker out back. :waytogo:

Either way, glad to hear you guys (and your house) stayed dry!