Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BE PATIENT

I was in such an odd position on my back/side that I got out of the truck 3 times mainly just to not loss my cool and do what I normally do and break something, then the third time it came apart just like it was suppose to. Pull red clip up and squeeze black clip or use finger nail and pop little black clip over dog. It came right out easy so don't force it, if you are doing it right it comes apart easy. Also get a small light that you can hang or affix to something so you can see.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Exactly. pull up the safety clip, and squeeze. repeat until it comes apart.
- don’t force it, the amount of muscle necessary is not a lot. if it won’t come apart, you’re not squeezing the connector properly.
- be patient ; slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

It shouldn’t even take half a pint.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am embarrassed how long it took me to figure out that stupid clip... If I had a dollar for every time I have fought a stupid electrical clip in my day I would be rich.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Where are you guys mounting the PC if you have the 802a package?

Honestly, I haven’t. It rests on top of my steering wheel just between the column and dash. I think I’ve pretty much reached a “this is where I want the throttle response” setting for me, so I will probably just leave it there and if I want more enthusiasm, I’ll engage sport 4A or Baja 4x2 (for the LOLZ).

I’ll probably mount it up underneath the dash out of sight once I have to get under the driver’s side again.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you guys mounting the PC if you have the 802a package?

I used a magnetic ball mount system designed for a phone. Works great. Put it right under trailer control. I can see and easily adjust while driving. I also used adhesive cable clips to tuck cable out of the way.
IMG_5345.jpgIMG_5342.jpgIMG_5346.jpgIMG_5348.jpgIMG_5344.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put mine here

Cant even see it while driving because its hidden by the steering wheel. It is inverted though. I have talked with Josh at RappyGraphics about making a decal for it.

Attachments

• IMG_1927.jpg
    IMG_1927.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 120

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Under the push button... seemed like the best spot for it. Barely noticeable down there but easily controlled. The wire run is clean too... simply move your wheel up to create tons of run to run the wire down to the pedal. There is a perfect 'notch' in the corner where there is no rubber that the wire seats perfectly.

2vl1hxi.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

PS - When is Rappy going to have a cool sticker for these the PC control head?