Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came to the forum tonight, credit card in hand, to read through this thread and order two Pedal Commanders. I wanted to read all the posts about the product form forum members, place an order and await my new toy to be delivered this week.

What I found, and is now deleted, was absolutely appalling as a customer and American. One distributor is mad they couldn't corner the market anymore, another that they couldn't sell the product at what they thought was a fair price and a slew of asinine remarks of Pedal Commanders Jax Goad. Beyond what I read, which was bad enough, I found more posts from Jax which solidified my decision not to buy this product...

First, here's a self-authored post on the Pedal Commander Website about the Raptor for a reference point:
LINK
And another from that post showing who we're dealing with:
LINK

A quick search about this person led me to find very colorful posts on her Facebook Page, such as these gems:
JQIQRUI.png
rUohu6H.png
foKPdWS.png

All this talk of price fixing is Anti-American and should be subject to antitrust laws. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way but just because something is "common for the marketplace" doesn't make it right. There shouldn't be a monopoly on any product for the purposes of keeping the price high. This is business, adapt or die. Now we've got "Freedom" Motorsports being forced to buy through another competitor to sell to us... F that... take the product off your page and don't sell it, let PC lose the brand awareness and marketshare, don't support the product. Let the free market decide you anti-Capitalist swine.

After all I've learned tonight its about what I would expect from a Commiefornia Company, selling a German product, being sold by a foul mouthed representative. Flat out Anti-American.

To hell with Pedal Commander. I will not be buying "your" product and I'll make sure no one I know buys "your" product. I urge forum members to do the same or return the ones you bought. Other vehicle brands can pick these up for $250 or less but "we're lucky we have Raptors" and although Raptors are "#1 for PC" we make up a small portion of sales somehow.

:flipthebird:

GocqRTG.png

Last edited:

Gilligan

Reaction score
I came to the forum tonight, credit card in hand, to read through this thread and order two Pedal Commanders. I wanted to read all the posts about the product form forum members, place an order and await my new toy to be delivered this week.

What I found, and is now deleted, was absolutely appalling as a customer and American. One distributor is mad they couldn't corner the market anymore, another that they couldn't sell the product at what they thought was a fair price and a slew of asinine remarks of Pedal Commanders Jax Goad. Beyond what I read, which was bad enough, I found more posts from Jax which solidified my decision not to buy this product...

First, here's a self-authored post on the Pedal Commander Website about the Raptor for a reference point:
LINK
And another from that post showing who we're dealing with:
LINK

A quick search about this person led me to find very colorful posts on her Facebook Page, such as these gems:
JQIQRUI.png
rUohu6H.png
foKPdWS.png

All this talk of price fixing is Anti-American and should be subject to antitrust laws. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way but just because something is "common for the marketplace" doesn't make it right. There shouldn't be a monopoly on any product for the purposes of keeping the price high. This is business, adapt or die. Now we've got "Freedom" Motorsports being forced to buy through another competitor to sell to us... F that... take the product off your page and don't sell it, let PC lose the brand awareness and marketshare, don't support the product. Let the free market decide you anti-Capitalist swine.

After all I've learned tonight its about what I would expect from a Commiefornia Company, selling a German product, being sold by a foul mouthed representative. Flat out Anti-American.

To hell with Pedal Commander. I will not be buying "your" product and I'll make sure no one I know buys "your" product. I urge forum members to do the same or return the ones you bought. Other vehicle brands can pick these up for $250 or less but "we're lucky we have Raptors" and although Raptors are "#1 for PC" we make up a small portion of sales somehow.

:flipthebird:

GocqRTG.png

Well said!

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just installed mine.... took 15 minutes only cause it took me 12 minutes to figure out how to get the plug to disconnect without breaking it... (pull the red tab then push on the black portion by the red tab and pull).

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OF THESE YOU ARE MISSING OUT! MUST HAVE! I run Sport +0 and it's amazing. Best $300 spent on the raptor so far.

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed mine.... took 15 minutes only cause it took me 12 minutes to figure out how to get the plug to disconnect without breaking it... (pull the red tab then push on the black portion by the red tab and pull).

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OF THESE YOU ARE MISSING OUT! MUST HAVE! I run Sport +0 and it's amazing. Best $300 spent on the raptor so far.

Jet you got your truck? Where's the pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to get to posting some... Got her all dialed in... Maybe tonight. Tires/Wheels look sick!

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Totally agree. Makes the truck way more fun to drive on the street.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOVE where mine ended up.... 802A just a few inches under my push button start. The wire runs perfectly through the steering wheel area. Install took me 20 minutes... 18 to figure out how to get the clip off without breaking it and 2 minutes to run the wire and the mounting of the controller. (Why the hell can't we have a standard electrical plug on these things... At least airplanes use cannon plugs for most everything)

1.1111_zpsrawm1mb1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
LOVE where mine ended up.... 802A just a few inches under my push button start. The wire runs perfectly through the steering wheel area. Install took me 20 minutes... 18 to figure out how to get the clip off without breaking it and 2 minutes to run the wire and the mounting of the controller. (Why the hell can't we have a standard electrical plug on these things... At least airplanes use cannon plugs for most everything)

1.1111_zpsrawm1mb1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This red clip is basically doing the same thing that safety wire on a cannon plug would do. your throttle is sort of important, so they threw on a safety measure to keep the plug from accidentally becoming disconnected.