Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened to April 18th? Was going to buy one but had time now just like that the sales over.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened to April 18th? Was going to buy one but had time now just like that the sales over.

Apparently Pedal commander corporate pulled the deal due to a price war between svc and freedom motorsports, as I was informed. Missed the deal myself.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked the PC on the Raptor so much, I bought one for my Jeep JKU. 4.11s and 35s, but it still wasn't very responsive with the factory drive by wire....but the PC at sport woke it up...another happy customer ;) Sure helped...esp since adding a tune to the 15+ JKUs requires a whole ECM swap...what a pain in the A$$....

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked the PC on the Raptor so much, I bought one for my Jeep JKU. 4.11s and 35s, but it still wasn't very responsive with the factory drive by wire....but the PC at sport woke it up...another happy customer ;) Sure helped...esp since adding a tune to the 15+ JKUs requires a whole ECM swap...what a pain in the A$$....

I was also thinking of getting one for my JKU too. I have an 08 w/ 37s and 5.38 and still sluggish. I'll have to see how it does on the raptor and might have to place an order for the heep!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Apparently Pedal commander corporate pulled the deal due to a price war between svc and freedom motorsports, as I was informed. Missed the deal myself.

I got mine from 5star and I don't know what the others where charging but when they told me price from 5star I didn't need to look anywhere else. Just an FYI.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked 5stars site and it is the same price as the others. But freedom had a $60 gift card for $5 so it dropped the price quite a bit. But they pulled the deal abruptly.