PDF owners manual 2012?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Humvee21, how do I work the page you gave me? Forgive me, but I don't know how to used it.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Dumb me! Figured it out. Thank you very much.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha, no worries. I could have just bashed you on how idiotic you were not knowing how to click "Download" :ROFLJest:

Oops, guess I just did! :D

Just kidding bud... You're welcome

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Coming from a '99 F-250 diesel................does this thing have an AMD or Intel processor in it? Dang, I won't need to put my Autozone sticker on the front glass for oil change reminders anymore. If you change the battery, do you have to "reset" every change or is there memory? What is this "My Key" they speak of? Thanks. Interesting truck. I am finally getting old at 45.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

How does this system work as far as traction control? There is mention of if the truck is out of "parameters" the truck may apply brakes and control throttle on it's own. Has anyone had experience with this?