Pay It Forward Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonass23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a long shot, but anyone have a Gen 2 SuperCrew that they is wrecked and the insurance company is about to come get it?

I need the whole sunroof frame and the drip rail. Mine broke on the guides and not the rails, so there is no quick fix for me. Glass is good, motors are good.

If you're in the DFW area, I'll come do all the work.
If you have your drip channel pieces, I would be happy to repair it for ya

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced my (4) markers with the Morimoto's...both rear, and one of the fronts are good - the other front is intermittently working (connections may just need to be cleaned). Free to a good home - I'm in 63121, can ship for $20.00 or less...let me know!

Attachments

• OEM Markers.JPG
    OEM Markers.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 35

m2aclark

Reaction score
If you have your drip channel pieces, I would be happy to repair it for ya
I got the drip panel back together with some gorilla glue and enough time to set. Now I just need the whole frame so I can eventually replace it.
For now, the sunroof stays closed. Not that I opened it much anyway, but it sure would have been nice this weekend at 75-80 degrees in Dallas.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Anyone want some Gen1 SuperCab stock running boards? If you pay shipping I’ll ship.

Last edited: