Pay It Forward Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pass side mirror, power everything still works, needs new glass. Even the tux mirror cap is fine. Just pay shipping and it's urs. It's off a 2011 with 801a

f23429a9a74a9ab88ef1d5aaec322327.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
If you look on the underside, does it look like it has a little plastic cap on the stationary arm part? It's not on ford diagrams so I can't order that part individually, and my driver side one fell out while offroading. If it has that cap I'll take it off your hands.

Unless of course somebody needs the whole mirror, then they can have it.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
86ef66cd8acb4813780b30487bb81b73.jpg
8def014bcd087dcc36dd7ce6615118e3.jpg

Not sure what u meant but do these help??

Yessir thank you. It has that plastic cap just inboard of the puddle light cover. Somehow my drivers side fell out and bastards wouldn't warranty it. PM me your PayPal and how much you want for shipping. Thank you!

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir thank you. It has that plastic cap just inboard of the puddle light cover. Somehow my drivers side fell out and bastards wouldn't warranty it. PM me your PayPal and how much you want for shipping. Thank you!
Yea for sure, pm me ur adress and I'll get it sent out tomorrow morning.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea for sure, pm me ur adress and I'll get it sent out tomorrow morning.

Lol I just realized they won't swap over to the drivers side because of the way the plastic piece faces... damn. Sorry man! Hopefully somebody else takes it off your hands.

sharpertouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the cap in fairly good condition? I could use that and also try to convert mine to the puddle light which I don't think I have. (2010)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I just realized they won't swap over to the drivers side because of the way the plastic piece faces... damn. Sorry man! Hopefully somebody else takes it off your hands.

I might be able to help you out. My driver side mirror got hit, just broke the glass and outer housing. The part your looking for should be fine but I'll check it out today.

I'm working on getting new mirrors on Craigslist so if that goes through you can have mine.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might be able to help you out. My driver side mirror got hit, just broke the glass and outer housing. The part your looking for should be fine but I'll check it out today.

I'm working on getting new mirrors on Craigslist so if that goes through you can have mine.
That would be awesome. Let me know what you find and private message me your PayPal and shipping costs if it works out, thanks a lot!