Passing time while waiting for our 2013's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do recall the agonizing wait. Time drags...

I suggest buying an hour glass. You can then verify that not only do the days drag by, but the hours do too.

Lol why would I want to sit there and watch every grain of sand fall as I wait... I'm trying to take my mind off the wait, not go nuts!

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

well enjoy your stay in vegas, even though you have to work, your still in vegas. i can email you a twenty, number 17 please on the roulette table.

Make sure you leave a return address for your winnings. :laughing1:

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Hector... and I am a Raptorholic... I find myself twitching every second after I placed my order.
It's sad that I drive my wife's volvo around town and picturing myself in the raptor. I look at others next to me, staring hard and I smile, saying, "yes this is my Raptor, you have a problem!" :whymewhyme:

:okay2: thank you for listening...

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Hector... and I am a Raptorholic... I find myself twitching every second after I placed my order.
It's sad that I drive my wife's volvo around town and picturing myself in the raptor. I look at others next to me, staring hard and I smile, saying, "yes this is my Raptor, you have a problem!" :whymewhyme:

:okay2: thank you for listening...

HIIIIIIII HECTOR!!!!! Welcome to Raptorholics Anonymous. Hang in there, we'll get our new toys soon enough. BTW, I just landed in your hood! In vegas for the weekend (work). If I see a crazy smiling guy in a Volvo... I'll know it's you. All I'm gonna say is, "Nice fwkn Raptor man!"
:fuckyea:

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HIIIIIIII HECTOR!!!!! Welcome to Raptorholics Anonymous. Hang in there, we'll get our new toys soon enough. BTW, I just landed in your hood! In vegas for the weekend (work). If I see a crazy smiling guy in a Volvo... I'll know it's you. All I'm gonna say is, "Nice fwkn Raptor man!"
:fuckyea:

Lol. :win:

Thanks buddy!

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a way to kill some time... (assuming you live in a state where medical marijuana cards are available) or not haha ;D

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, smoke to much and you won't have any money for mods (my first semester of college) lol but it could help you find something creative to do to occupy your time.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tick-tock-tick-tock. hello to the ahalocis out there in the time vortex of waiting. Need to fire up the flux capacitor and get all ordered trucks to all of ya'll!!! Just waiting for someone to give me thorizine drip and a group hug!!! Shhesshhhh! Well I killed one minute, too many to go......

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm so glad this group is here. I drove my AA group to drinking talking about my raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk