Passing time while waiting for our 2013's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a '13 Screw the first week of July.

Been watching youtube videos of Raptors and lurking around these forums ever since, hoping that it would make the wait better.

Its definitely making it worse. :(

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer, he said he didn't have any updates on my actual build date yet, but his "order guy" says their going to build a week or two of retail trucks to check for fit/finish/bugs before starting out on customer orders but he seems to think the ordered trucks will get delivered before retail... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer, he said he didn't have any updates on my actual build date yet, but his "order guy" says their going to build a week or two of retail trucks to check for fit/finish/bugs before starting out on customer orders but he seems to think the ordered trucks will get delivered before retail... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

That is what they did with 2012's.. They pulled dealer stock orders (plain jane units) first. Then I believe it was third or fourth week of production they pulled sold units.

-Greg