Passing time while waiting for our 2013's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, since I learned of the Raptor, joined the FRF family, became obsessed with getting my very own Raptor, ordering my 2013 Raptor, a new problem has reared it's ugly head. I find myself stalking the FRF website in hopes of a sliver of information, any tiny bit that will tide me over until the next most miniscule bit of information regarding our/my order statuses, or any news at all regarding the 13's. So I beg of you out there who have had this very same problem at one point in time, help me find constructive ways to pass the time instead of :banghead::emotions122: and sitting here "F5'ing" every few minutes! How can I make the time go faster? How can I not drive everyone around me insane talking about the Raptor? How can I reintroduce myself as a constructive part of society until the day comes that I take delivery of my very own Raptor? All I know is, on that day, when the keys hit my hand and I sit behind the wheel, angels will sing, birds will chirp, the engine will roar with the ferocity of ten tigers, and it will be glorious. Then and only then, will I say, :fuckyea: "**** Yea".

Josh

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know your plight, I went through it in 2009/2010 longingly waiting for my 6.2 order while passing on local immediately obtainable 5.4s.... I'm sorry to say the only cure for your woes would be seat time behind the wheel of a Raptor. Until then, be prepared to foam at the mouth daily.

"Hi, my name is Ben and I'm addicted to Raptor."

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best way I've found to pass time is to order parts for when you're baby arrives

Yeah I thought about that too, I'm just a little paranoid on ordering some of the items because I'm not sure if they'll be compatible with the 13 or not. Already have plans to drive to RPG as soon as I get it for a stage 2 setup (thank goodness I'm local), thought about ordering the iTSX and afe stage 2 but not sure about any ecu changes that would affect the tune. I have a bedrug and Retrax pro in my shopping cart waiting to pull the trigger. Just so much stuff I want to do but but but.... :banghead::emotions122:

Josh

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like Bo said, no other way than to actually get your truck. Btw, I'd hold off on mods if i were you. I got my stock Raptor and loved it out of the ?box? Anyways, you don't need to change what you already like. See if you like it first then decide what you wanna do from there.

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A long wait, indeed. Agree about holding off on mods until we know for certain that they're compatible with the '13. However, I did buy a Lock'er Down console safe from our forum sponsor. Good deal and he assured me he would take it back if it didn't fit.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like Bo said, no other way than to actually get your truck. Btw, I'd hold off on mods if i were you. I got my stock Raptor and loved it out of the ?box? Anyways, you don't need to change what you already like. See if you like it first then decide what you wanna do from there.

I'm probably gonna hold off on ordering mods just yet, but not because I "might not want to mod" (I know I'm going to, I just HAVE to), it's purely because I want to make sure they are compatible with the 13's.

Josh

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

A long wait, indeed. Agree about holding off on mods until we know for certain that they're compatible with the '13. However, I did buy a Lock'er Down console safe from our forum sponsor. Good deal and he assured me he would take it back if it didn't fit.

I think that's one of the "safer mods" that most likely won't have any problems.:headbang:

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

My name is Jacques and I'm a 2013 raptorholic.

In unison, "Hiiiiiiiii Jacques!" welcome to the group.