Passing time while waiting for our 2013's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Raptile, it's sad to say you're right. I've got mine though, but I have to go through extended periods overseas without it. It's a crying shame I can't have one over in Afghan, it'd be so much fun.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright i'll give you that one. what kind of company? and why weekends?

I work for Restaurant Depot (Kind of like a Costco but for restaurants only) and it's easiest for us to do inventories on weekends because we close earlier than throughout the week. We try to start after the store closes.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Raptile, it's sad to say you're right. I've got mine though, but I have to go through extended periods overseas without it. It's a crying shame I can't have one over in Afghan, it'd be so much fun.

There's all the desert you want right there!:driver:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I work for Restaurant Depot (Kind of like a Costco but for restaurants only) and it's easiest for us to do inventories on weekends because we close earlier than throughout the week. We try to start after the store closes.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

There's all the desert you want right there!:driver:

I honestly believe that if Afghanistan was a peaceful country, they could easily host a race that would rival the Dakar Rally, if not be better than it. There is some of every type of terrain in that country. It's a crying shame that something like that could never happen.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
graveyard shift? i would hate graveyard. i can stay up all night playing games or messing with my computer, but if i have to work i just cant stay up.

does your work give you a full emperors package at caesars? tax deduction here we come

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
graveyard shift? i would hate graveyard. i can stay up all night playing games or messing with my computer, but if i have to work i just cant stay up.

does your work give you a full emperors package at caesars? tax deduction here we come

Not quite graveyard, I start around noon and get outta there around 8 or 9pm, flight, hotel, rental, and food is all paid for... Vegas for free, why not?

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

What?? There are people named Jaques?

No, but there are people named Jacques...:********:

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do recall the agonizing wait. Time drags...

I suggest buying an hour glass. You can then verify that not only do the days drag by, but the hours do too.

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Work more while you wait. Msave your money and either pay it off or use it for stuff you want. Time flies when you are busy! Idle time creeps along .....

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not quite graveyard, I start around noon and get outta there around 8 or 9pm, flight, hotel, rental, and food is all paid for... Vegas for free, why not?

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

No, but there are people named Jacques...:********:
well enjoy your stay in vegas, even though you have to work, your still in vegas. i can email you a twenty, number 17 please on the roulette table.