Passenger or Commericial?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes sir, and I got 4 inches the past four days, guess it's not the end of the world after all. Got soaked at the ranch Sunday and Monday in Northeast Texas too. It was a welcome sight.

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the picture of the bike lol.... im actually gunna try the I put a permanent camper on the back first. If they inquire about it and ask for a receipt well then I'm shit out of luck. Got the title from the dealer and its says 5846lbs so in the case where the easiest option dont work I'm going to try rolling up with my old f150 and weighing it if that dont work well at least i only have to shed 346 lbs. Weight watchers here i come ha.

Badrap- If i could find a telecom job out there I'd move without any hesitation. Too many stuck up people around here makes me sick.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in NY and my dealer asked if I wanted commercial or passenger plates. I got passenger plates, no questions asked.

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sheltered you are a lucky man... i bought my in ct so they couldn't register it for me. I'm going to try every option before I have to take commercial plates.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
do you have specialty plates? in Illinois trucks have to have a B Plate, which then we cant park overnight on any residential streets, and i think its BLVD's they arent even allowed to drive on. but if you get a specialty plate, like the DNR Deer plate i got, its a loop hole and i no longer have to follow the B Plate guidlines. its more expensive, but cheaper in the long run when i no longer have to pay any tickets.

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish the only specialty plates we got are to make your plate say what you want. Other than that its either commerical or passenger. Will see today what the verdict is- got the gf trying to register it today as passenger with marking that modifications where made to change its class. Hopefully that works- otherwise its back to weighing the truck again and taking parts off. Its really a bunch of crap since the truck is half ton and its a lil more weight then a reg 4 door 150 but thats ny for you -all you do in this state is bend and take ha.