Part out thread.....lot's of good shtuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Updating with some pics.....

Kooks LT's and catted y-pipe........

2012-05-18113900.jpg

2012-05-18113927.jpg

2012-05-18113940.jpg

2012-05-18113955.jpg

What you're seeing is discoloration, (no rust or anything) which is perfectly normal.....you can hardly see any of the system once on anyway. Will come in original box with instructions, o2 sensor extension and bolts. It also utilizes the stock manifold gaskets per the instructions.

4 Stock wheels with around 1500mi. on them and in perfect condition (pic of one wheel but they all look like this)......

2012-05-18114510.jpg

Rusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude,
That was a fun read. I felt like I was there with you. Very exciting thread.

By the way, how much for the wheels shipped to 07003

GLWS for the rest of the goodies.

And good luck with the new Mustang. Have tons of fun.

Rusty

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
U still got the magnapack? Is the turndown still on it? Look through whole thread didnt see it was sold. Im interested if it is still available
-Jeremy

Sorry, decided to let it go with the truck. I only would've asked like $80 for it and it would've cost more to get a replacement and have it installed. I was thinking it may have been too aggressive for some but after taking the headers and high flow cats off, it wasn't as bad as I remember, lol.

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, decided to let it go with the truck. I only would've asked like $80 for it and it would've cost more to get a replacement and have it installed. I was thinking it may have been too aggressive for some but after taking the headers and high flow cats off, it wasn't as bad as I remember, lol.

Damn.That wuldve been a great price too. Oh well I figure something else out. Have fun with that stang as well, Id love to get an RTR if I could