Parking the beast in the garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have kids and tons of their crap in your garage, especially bicycles, your vehicles are safer outside. Don't ask!!!

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have kids and tons of their crap in your garage, especially bicycles, your vehicles are safer outside. Don't ask!!!

Who’s fault is it for having kids or crap in the garage? I keep the bikes in a downstairs bedroom rather than the garage.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all that input and your opinion. My Waverunner is outside under a cover. it's meant to get wet, why is yours in the a garage..Just kidding. I have my reasons to keep it in the garage. Thanks for all your input guys, I think I might have a plan.

dont get me wrong- if I had my way I’d have enough room for my raptor + spare ones lol!

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys a too funny. Is cool thing or something to keep it outside?? I live near the water(salt) and it is never nice on my cars left outside. I have a company car, so the Raptor is driven on my leisure. There's nothing wrong with keeping it clean, not having to clean off the snow when going out in a storm , running out in the rain to get into it and keeping safe from dirtbag thieves. All good reasons for me to keep it inside. Paid good damn money for it and want it to last.

Exactly. I don’t get the “it’s a truck, it belongs outside” line. Frankly, it sounds retarded to me when I hear/read that.

My Raptor sits in a attached garage, next to my wife’s car. It’s too convenient to be able to come home or leave in a rain/snow storm without getting wet with a attached garage.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some of you guys a too funny. Is cool thing or something to keep it outside?? I live near the water(salt) and it is never nice on my cars left outside. I have a company car, so the Raptor is driven on my leisure. There's nothing wrong with keeping it clean, not having to clean off the snow when going out in a storm , running out in the rain to get into it and keeping safe from dirtbag thieves. All good reasons for me to keep it inside. Paid good damn money for it and want it to last.

What a *****!!!! :gayfight:

I keep mine in the garage too. I don't get the whole, I'm a real **** swinger and park it outside like a real man, thing. Even when I had dump trucks and company cars they were kept in a garage at days end!

Last edited:

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny story, I intended to buy a diesel F150...been there with several 250s and 350s and love the range we get in my wife’s turbodiesel Jeep Grand Cherokee..700+ mile range. Was gonna do the Raptor Suspension and body conversion, but quickly realized that the body style I wanted ...Supercab with 5 1/2’ bed...was only available in the Raptor, so I “settled” for a straight Raptor. LOL

it was the only way I could comfortably fit it in my current garage...a few inches clearance between the Raptor and my track toy, about 1’ between the nose and the garage door. Sorry for the crapy cell phone pic at night...i may have been drinking this evening!

i-37pxq66-XL.jpg

When the empty space disappears between the truck bumper and my car in the back up camera I stop...gives me about 4” clearance.

I could have squeezed a crew cab/5.5’ bed truck in there, but it’d be tight between the front end and the door... Good reason to go aftermarket bumper I suppose, but I actually like the look of the stock front bumper. Maybe swap out the rear ...

regardless, I prefer a SCAB and it fits! Neither will be an issue in the new place with much larger garages, but that won’t be built for almost another year.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter