Paint correction, ppf, tint, and ceramic coating complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I sure? No. But it's called feynlab heal plus.. feel free to look it up. I've used it on all my cars and vehicles.. this is my first raptor my guy has done but he's worked on 5 - 6 of my other cars. Always does fantastic work, and he's a no BS super rural guy in the middle of no where and people bring their exotics, old toys, and Dodge grand caravans to him trailered. Even if it doesn't do what the product claims, for the price I paid I don't get concerned. He gives me a discount being a multiple repeat customer.
You are right the Feynlab does have a healing coating. I have a watercraft coated in the Feynlab, excellent product. you apply a little heat to it and it repairs itself.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After tracking my cars, I am a big fan of PFF. Not the entire car wrap but the paint which gets that frontal assault. I never have been big on ceramic guy

So my Tesla Model S had a PPF full front + door edges package installed when purchased but it didn't have ceramic. Dude it's a game changer when you ceramic over the PPF.. without the ceramic fingerprints on xpel will really show and its easy to get grimy but ceramic on the ppf you don't even notice the film is there. Honestly, it probs isn't any more cheaper to just ceramic the ppf but if you did ppf and then bought ceramic to do yourself at a minimum do where you installed the ppf and it'll be a huge win.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have way more pics of my Tesla getting done since it was such a game changer. For those that wonder about paint correction and ceramic.. just check out my model S.. not trying to be a commercial for anyone but just 4 simple pics to sum it up. My car was brand fn new but dumb Tesla throwing it through hand washers with dirty towels and I'm sure a touch carwash after a couple service appointments.

257723364_4586645034754977_450132179139183818_n.jpg256525387_4586640241422123_8519344118782964829_n.jpg255527557_4586668371419310_3699317904098049060_n.jpg256350968_4586668814752599_4957272204220037788_n.jpg

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wan
So my Tesla Model S had a PPF full front + door edges package installed when purchased but it didn't have ceramic. Dude it's a game changer when you ceramic over the PPF.. without the ceramic fingerprints on xpel will really show and its easy to get grimy but ceramic on the ppf you don't even notice the film is there. Honestly, it probs isn't any more cheaper to just ceramic the ppf but if you did ppf and then bought ceramic to do yourself at a minimum do where you installed the ppf and it'll be a huge win.
i want clean egnine internals, clean drivetrain internals and top maintained parts. Paint/swirls/fingerprints/ and minor paint issues does not bother me.

Clean paint does not prevent me from blowing a corner at 150 mph or evasive maneuvers to prevent from smashing a person from snapping in the rain. We each have our own priorities and performance is mine

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have way more pics of my Tesla getting done since it was such a game changer. For those that wonder about paint correction and ceramic.. just check out my model S.. not trying to be a commercial for anyone but just 4 simple pics to sum it up. My car was brand fn new but dumb Tesla throwing it through hand washers with dirty towels and I'm sure a touch carwash after a couple service appointments.

View attachment 347836View attachment 347837View attachment 347838View attachment 347839
Like a mirror.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wan

i want clean egnine internals, clean drivetrain internals and top maintained parts. Paint/swirls/fingerprints/ and minor paint issues does not bother me.

Clean paint does not prevent me from blowing a corner at 150 mph or evasive maneuvers to prevent from smashing a person from snapping in the rain. We each have our own priorities and performance is mine

That's fine. My priority is both, cuz I'm a snob. And I'll freely admit it. Ha!

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like both myself! I have to say I am extreme picky.

My 37 truck is scheduled for next week for XPEL and ceramic coating. I just booked it today. :cool:

Your black will do 10000x better than my orange. It's gonna be a whole new truck after it's done I promise you that. You're gonna love that decision.

brijen

Reaction score
More pics to come of the workmanship and my thoughts. Early impressions are solid. It really brought out the gloss in the truck and while I never thought in person that my truck *didn't* look orange, I feel as if you can really, really see the orange now in person like it just pops.

I PPF'd the front bumper, full hood, full fenders and flares, mirrors, B pillars, headlights and fog lights, all door edges and rocker panel. He used Xpel.

For ceramic it was Feynlabs 7yr self healing - same on my other cars and have been ultra impressed. I thought about doing matte for the flares but changed my mind last second as I thought the transition from matter to sparkle could look off in person.

Tint is 3M 30%. In hindsight I may have went 20% on the fronts, it's possible this will get ripped off and updated in the future.

View attachment 347685
Is that stealth on the bumper?