Paint correction, ppf, tint, and ceramic coating complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After tracking my cars, I am a big fan of PFF. Not the entire car wrap but the paint which gets that frontal assault. I never have been big on ceramic guy
I have an ‘03 Z06 I’ve owned for 9-10 years got it w/ 12k miles now has 53k miles- the xpel self healing PPF I had installed when I first got it still looks good & when my wife’s foot slipped off brake in her SUV & backed up over the front bumper it left some deep scratches I thought I was screwed, but body shop was able to buff the scratches outta the film! Barely noticeable - maybe the “self healing” layer is gone in that section from the buffing/polishing but it served its purpose.

Also had a time where a heavy rubber chock block flew off a flatbed truck & hit the right corner of where the bumper/fender meet & while there’s a hairline crack that you’d only see if I pointed it out, I’m certain the impact would have cratered that spot esp the fender being fiberglass but again- the film did its job & I believe it helped deflect/absorb the impact vs having no film.

I only see the need to do a partial wrap on a truck like the Raptor just specific areas you know are gonna get pummeled by road debris/salt/sand or prone to scraping when off-roading etc

eraser2k1nin

Reaction score
I just completed a paint correction and applied some of Ammo NYC’s Ceramic Pro today. Still need to let it cure for 24hrs and unfortunately today we have an overcast and rain in the Phx metro… here is a quick pic I took earlier today. Should get some good shots that will show the AMB off better but it’s reflecting nicely already. A6A480C4-9972-4CB7-85DF-45B413544EB6.jpeg

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completed my PPF (full front, pillars, mirrors), matte finish on the B pillars, and Ceramic Pro Silver coating the whole truck a few weeks back. They also did the front windows/windshield tint as well. Going back in a few weeks for some touch ups I noticed, not sure it was worth it, but time will tell. In total all the work was about $2,500.

Attachments

• IMG_0994.jpg
    IMG_0994.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0995.jpg
    IMG_0995.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0999.jpg
    IMG_0999.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 29