Oxford White or Agate Black???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok people, I’m ordering my first Raptor this week. I’ve always been a black vehicle person, but I’m considering a white Raptor. Please vote Oxford White or Agete Black with a reason I should choose your color.
Thanks in advance

Qbngringo

Reaction score
I was torn on the same choice, went black and now they don't want me back.

I think an all black build looks more menacing but the white (with rear applique delete) is classier and easier to maintain.

SnowDawg

Reaction score
Can't go wrong either way. I'd say it depends on what you plan to do with it. Heavy offroad use go white. Also depends what mods you plan; paint to match, wheels, bumpers ect.
What are your plans for this thing?

OP
OP
cookiehumper

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong either way. I'd say it depends on what you plan to do with it. Heavy offroad use go white. Also depends what mods you plan; paint to match, wheels, bumpers ect.
What are your plans for this thing?
Prolly a Pavement Princess I usually “murder out” my vehicles but thought it might be time for a change

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to throw out a vote for white. Here's my reasoning:

I currently drive a black F150. It's simply impossible to keep clean. I'd hand wash, detail it... Get it looking slick. Take it out to run some errands for a couple hours, by the time I'm back it's dirty again.

I also love the contrast you can get with the Raptor. With the non-black/gray colors, the grill, fenders, wheels, and applique stand out. Whereas with black, it's a very muted vehicle. I can spot a white Raptor a half mile away, whereas with black I have to almost be on top of it before I realize it's a Raptor.

That being said, I was set to get a white Raptor when I hit the dealership to submit my order. But fortune would have it that they had two white Raptors sitting on the lot, and.... Well, white just wasn't doing it for me. So I called an audible and ordered Performance Blue.

But it's a Raptor, so hard to go wrong regardless of color choice.

SnowDawg

Reaction score
Funny. I got LB and tried to change my mind to the white one on the lot but it sold that day. White Raptors look great.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok people, I’m ordering my first Raptor this week. I’ve always been a black vehicle person, but I’m considering a white Raptor. Please vote Oxford White or Agete Black with a reason I should choose your color.
Thanks in advance
I have bought numerous vehicles and they have always been white or black. For the vehicles that I know I am going to be very picky about the appearance (my Raptor and Corvette), I go with white because it hides all paint imperfections (swirls, scratches, etc...) extremely well; everyting else is black. If you get a white Raptor and add black accents (tinted windows, tonneau cover, door moldings, etc...), your truck will look sharp.

Last edited: