Oxford white at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

deadlast

Reaction score
Just call around. I went through this eight days ago when I decided what I wanted and I refused to pay over MSRP. Everyone local to me treated me horrendously. I probably contacted 25 dealerships. ONE local one took me seriously, but never returned my call until later that night when I already found the one I wanted. Long story short, I bought one five hundred miles away in MD and I fly down there Tuesday to pick it up. I had miles, so my flight wound up being $19......only becuase I splurged the $14 for extra leg room :)
Congrats on the new truck. I went to a local dealership today and they had seven Raptors but they weren’t interested in making a deal. However, I did have an opportunity to check out the truck and it was better than advertised.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you in the gen 3 facebook group? They pop up from time to time but might not be the color or specs you want
What he said. There's also a "no mark up ford raptor..." FB group or something like that.

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck. I went to a local dealership today and they had seven Raptors but they weren’t interested in making a deal. However, I did have an opportunity to check out the truck and it was better than advertised.
Thanks. I still have never been in one (including the one I bought) lol.

It can absolutely be done though. I was basically willing to search nationwide to find what I wanted, so that opened things up a bit. I spoke with a dealership in Minnesota that was $2500 under MSRP, but the truck came with delivery damage that was fixed. I couldn't tell from the photos, but that a wasnt how I wanted to start my stewardship with a new truck. I was hoping a dealership within 100 miles would play ball, but it didn't turn out that way. I'm actually really looking forward to the road trip, so hopefully the adventure winds up being trouble free. Good luck!

edit: the most irritating part was how lousy the Ford site is for inventory searches. Cars.com was where I ended up sourcing mine from. Half the ones I would call through the Ford website were already sold. Either typical bait and switch nonsense or they just have no interest in updating their database when a car sells.

Last edited:

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck w your search, and don’t let the trolls fool you.. msrp is damn near impossible to find unless you order
There was one at Grappone Ford in NH last week. It wasn't how I wanted it optioned, but I spoke with "Sage" on the phone there and they seemed like a decent place.

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha
It was agate black with the Recaro seats. I still have the window sticker in my inbox.

edit. It's still on their site.

Yep, you are correct my friend. I stand corrected. Not a bad deal at all, if you're an AB guy. Wonder if they're trying to push at msrp bc it's a '22

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the first post…. Would like to buy a loaded Oxford White with 35 inch wheels. I’m located down in South Florida but have no problem paying to have the car shipped.

Any help would be much appreciated as all of the South Florida dealerships charge a premium. I’ve also reached out to the dealers mentioned in various threads on this forum and have had no luck.