Oxford white at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadlast

Reaction score
Sorry for the first post…. Would like to buy a loaded Oxford White with 35 inch wheels. I’m located down in South Florida but have no problem paying to have the car shipped.

Any help would be much appreciated as all of the South Florida dealerships charge a premium. I’ve also reached out to the dealers mentioned in various threads on this forum and have had no luck.

562gen3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you in the gen 3 facebook group? They pop up from time to time but might not be the color or specs you want

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the first post…. Would like to buy a loaded Oxford White with 35 inch wheels. I’m located down in South Florida but have no problem paying to have the car shipped.

Any help would be much appreciated as all of the South Florida dealerships charge a premium. I’ve also reached out to the dealers mentioned in various threads on this forum and have had no luck.

You will also have no luck in the Central Florida area as well as I been trying to get a Raptor (2022/2023 ) for MSRP and no dealer will do MSRP.. in the Central Florida Area +100 miles. I called around for about a month + and not even a call back or to let me know if they want to make a deal... I ended up by chance with this mint 2021 Raptor with 5k miles on it.. May have to go out of state and fly and drive it down or get it shipped.

OP
OP
D

deadlast

Reaction score
You will also have no luck in the Central Florida area as well as I been trying to get a Raptor (2022/2023 ) for MSRP and no dealer will do MSRP.. in the Central Florida Area +100 miles. I called around for about a month + and not even a call back or to let me know if they want to make a deal... I ended up by chance with this mint 2021 Raptor with 5k miles on it.. May have to go out of state and fly and drive it down or get it shipped.
A very strange automobile market. I but cars often and I’ve never seen anything like it, thanks for the reply.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Agreed, making a few calls today.
Few...you better get your behind into gear., check Autotrader everyday sorted by newest, call every local dealer (or check their site) within 250 miles from you, check Ford.com inventory for incoming, etc, etc...after you have done that let me know and I'll give you some leads :). Gotta put some elbow grease in...

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just call around. I went through this eight days ago when I decided what I wanted and I refused to pay over MSRP. Everyone local to me treated me horrendously. I probably contacted 25 dealerships. ONE local one took me seriously, but never returned my call until later that night when I already found the one I wanted. Long story short, I bought one five hundred miles away in MD and I fly down there Tuesday to pick it up. I had miles, so my flight wound up being $19......only becuase I splurged the $14 for extra leg room :)

OP
OP
D

deadlast

Reaction score
Few...you better get your behind into gear., check Autotrader everyday sorted by newest, call every local dealer (or check their site) within 250 miles from you, check Ford.com inventory for incoming, etc, etc...after you have done that let me know and I'll give you some leads :). Gotta put some elbow grease in...
Sounds good, thanks.