Oxford white at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the first post…. Would like to buy a loaded Oxford White with 35 inch wheels. I’m located down in South Florida but have no problem paying to have the car shipped.

Any help would be much appreciated as all of the South Florida dealerships charge a premium. I’ve also reached out to the dealers mentioned in various threads on this forum and have had no luck.

Not sure if this is bait & switch but looks to be listed at or ~MSRP

1682129264757.png

dthiss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Champaign Ford City in Champaign Illinois shows 2 Raptors on the lot, unfortunately neither is Oxford. one is Azure and other Black. I have not verified either, but I can tell you they sell theirs at MSRP. This is where I bought mine And I got it at sticker.

OP
OP
D

deadlast

Reaction score
Thanks. I still have never been in one (including the one I bought) lol.

It can absolutely be done though. I was basically willing to search nationwide to find what I wanted, so that opened things up a bit. I spoke with a dealership in Minnesota that was $2500 under MSRP, but the truck came with delivery damage that was fixed. I couldn't tell from the photos, but that a wasnt how I wanted to start my stewardship with a new truck. I was hoping a dealership within 100 miles would play ball, but it didn't turn out that way. I'm actually really looking forward to the road trip, so hopefully the adventure winds up being trouble free. Good luck!

edit: the most irritating part was how lousy the Ford site is for inventory searches. Cars.com was where I ended up sourcing mine from. Half the ones I would call through the Ford website were already sold. Either typical bait and switch nonsense or they just have no interest in updating their database when a car sells.
Thanks for the feedback….

OP
OP
D

deadlast

Reaction score
Champaign Ford City in Champaign Illinois shows 2 Raptors on the lot, unfortunately neither is Oxford. one is Azure and other Black. I have not verified either, but I can tell you they sell theirs at MSRP. This is where I bought mine And I got it at sticker.
Thanks.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Klaben Ford in OH sells at MSRP. I’m in SE PA and got my 23 Oxford White from them about 6 weeks ago. They we’re great to deal with and it was a very easy transaction. Was about one month from my first inquiry call and being told it was already spoken for to when I picked it up. I did get a little lucky as it was the exact spec I would’ve ordered and someone wound up backing out on it. Best of luck with your search and hope you find one.

OP
OP
D

deadlast

Reaction score
Klaben Ford in OH sells at MSRP. I’m in SE PA and got my 23 Oxford White from them about 6 weeks ago. They we’re great to deal with and it was a very easy transaction. Was about one month from my first inquiry call and being told it was already spoken for to when I picked it up. I did get a little lucky as it was the exact spec I would’ve ordered and someone wound up backing out on it. Best of luck with your search and hope you find one.
Thank you, I will give them a call today.