Overstock bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats nice man good job

Thanks a lot!!

All of our bumpers are hand made by one person. Meaning that the customers bumper is made by one person from start to finish (except for powder coating) and stamped so all bumpers can be tracked back to which fabricator made it the maker. They are all TIG welded by certified welders. The front bumper has almost 30ft of welds and takes about 5hrs just in welding. We pride ourselves in our attention to detail. If its not 100% right in final inspection it will be fixed or remade. We figure for what these things cost you should be getting a product that was made with an acute attention to detail.

I know this is a thread for an overstock bumper. However, give us a call and we will make a custom bumper for you.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen Tim's bumpers in person and can attest to the quality TIG welds. Keep up the good work man!

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suggest chewing and re applying every other week to keep the gum pliable for the real ruff stuff. For an extra charge of 150$ I will up grade the masking tape to NASA grade duct tape. For another 100$ we will upgrade the skid plate from 1/8" cardboard to 3/16" extra strength cardboard. You can also use toilet paper rolls to repair the main tube, we use surplus wrapping paper tubes for the best strength and weight savings. This new bumper can be yours for 100,000$ and is only available in places where it dosent rain because it might compromise the strength.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds nice but how much to have the inside stuffed with tube socks for extra strength and rebound