Overland setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
R

Red GSXR

Reaction score
View attachment 138616 View attachment 138617 View attachment 138619 View attachment 138620 Here’s my set up on top of my Pace Edward rolling top cover. The rack is custom made to my spec.
ok, that is sweet. if the rack was not that high, i would ask for every bit of the part numbers. what are the things by the passenger side? the blue tank and some ******? You know, I keep googling and it does not look like a lot of peeps prep their raptors for overlanding. Come on now...

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That blue thing is the CO2 tank and the white one is the fire extinguisher. The rack is not that high, just about 1.5 inch below the cab so no wind noise. With a higher rack, I could open my bed cover and transport my bikes or anything higher in the bed without removing the rack.

TheClaw

Reaction score

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similar setup to Swedensky. Retrax Pro XR bed cover, bedrug, frontrunner outfitters bedrack, trying to decide on a tent now. either going with a Freespirit Recreation which i am a dealer for, or i'm going to bite the bullet and pick up an iKamper.

IMG-0047.jpg

IMG-0046.jpg