Our new Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

wheelb

Reaction score
Isn't that Tony Kanaan's? He was sporting it at Daytona....

so hes a fake?

Fake???? LOL. No not a fake, we built this truck for TK, he is one of our best customers. We also have 2 other ones that we are building, one for my boss and the other for another client. The white was intended to be my boss' but when TK found out what we were doing to it he wanted it. So we built it for him.

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
I love the wheels. I think the proportions are off for this truck though. Maybe this wheel in a 17" would look better? I probably would have went with black wheels also.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
17", 18", or even 20" at most on a screw with 37's would set this truck off good with Front/Rear boatecs. Throw the idea @TK and I'm sure you can make more money off of him ;)

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fake???? LOL. No not a fake, we built this truck for TK, he is one of our best customers. We also have 2 other ones that we are building, one for my boss and the other for another client. The white was intended to be my boss' but when TK found out what we were doing to it he wanted it. So we built it for him.

oh

Guess I was thrown off by the original post with you saying its "OUR" new raptor