Ordering a 2013 Raptor, need opinions and advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a 2013 SuperCrew and got invoice.

Hi All

New to the forum but have been browsing it for a few months, seems like a knowledgable group of helpful people.

I am getting ready to order a 2013 white screw. I talked to my fleet manager and she saw the ordering guide that came out the 31st, but said pricing is not available yet for the raptor.

Is everyone negotiating an amount over invoice without knowing exact price, or does my dealer not know what they are doing? Or does pricing roll out in tiers?

Thank you everyone for posting their pricing on the forum, it gave me a good basis to start with at my dealer. Sounds like $500 over invoice, now I just need to know the actual price!

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you guys located getting these prices. I am in Maryland and none of the dealers want to come off the sticker price. I will never pay sticker price for any vehicle again....lol As soon as I can find a deal I'm ordering.

There is dealer here in Louisiana that will sell a silver crew for well below MSRP, at least thats what he emailed me but I already bought a white screw a few weeks ago.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in VA and ordered from a NY dealership and got invoice. PM me and I will give you their contact info.

Where are you guys located getting these prices. I am in Maryland and none of the dealers want to come off the sticker price. I will never pay sticker price for any vehicle again....lol As soon as I can find a deal I'm ordering.