Ordering a 2013 Raptor, need opinions and advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All

New to the forum but have been browsing it for a few months, seems like a knowledgable group of helpful people.

I am getting ready to order a 2013 white screw. I talked to my fleet manager and she saw the ordering guide that came out the 31st, but said pricing is not available yet for the raptor.

Is everyone negotiating an amount over invoice without knowing exact price, or does my dealer not know what they are doing? Or does pricing roll out in tiers?

Thank you everyone for posting their pricing on the forum, it gave me a good basis to start with at my dealer. Sounds like $500 over invoice, now I just need to know the actual price!

OP
OP
R

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered mine. I guess the order guide does not have pricing but if they put it in e system, it kicks out a price. 1000$ over invoice, $50278 loaded crew minus moon, accent, and graphics. Attached is my quote (which includes accent, I deleted it later), hope it helps.
b86284b2-17a0-85af.jpg

b86284b2-17b5-ba8d.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344542740.902209.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344542740.902209.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 70

Pankster

Reaction score
Where are you guys located getting these prices. I am in Maryland and none of the dealers want to come off the sticker price. I will never pay sticker price for any vehicle again....lol As soon as I can find a deal I'm ordering.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you guys located getting these prices. I am in Maryland and none of the dealers want to come off the sticker price. I will never pay sticker price for any vehicle again....lol As soon as I can find a deal I'm ordering.

Shot you a PM.

OP
OP
R

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I shopped and shopped... Same results as you. Then a friend of mine who buys a lot of vehicles referred me to the dealer I purchased from. I probably could have got it $500 cheaper, but he made it so painless I did not feel like haggling.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it hard trying to find a dealer that is willing to play ball with you. Randy here is the best, unfortunately he is backed up 6 months, so your best bet is to call a bunch of dealerships and see who is willing to deal with you. i almost went out of state because to ship the truck only cost $600, but the dealer next to my house is in the game and willing to sell at $800 above invoice, so i might as well go there