Ordered rims for the first time in my life.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atx

Reaction score
double standards on a terrain screw

Never in my life have i felt the need/want for after market rims but I just really do not like the stock rims on my 13' terrain screw. I decided on method double standards, seems to be a pretty safe choice around these parts. I am also getting General Grabber red letters. Everything will be in and mounted tomorrow. Needless to say i am a very excited boy!

Now my question for y'all is what should i do with my stock stuff? keep it as an extra set or just sell it? If i was to sell them, what do you think a good price is for the set of five rims and tires? LIke i said ive got a 13' raptor so obviously i dont have to many miles on em'. I dont know exactly of the top of my head but its between 4500-5000 miles.

Thanks ahead of time! and Ill post pictures as soon as i get her back tomorrow!

and just in case anybody is interested....

2013 Ford Raptor Wheels and Tires BFG All Terrian | eBay

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 59
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 69
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could just ship them to me for free! I need some extras for myself and another forum member. We are working on our own bed cages and would love some wheels and tires. Just kidding! Do a search and see what other members have been asking. Check EBay.

Good luck.

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Asking price would depend on if they are standard wheels or bead/sim-bead lock wheels. Standard you could probably get around 1,500
Bead or sim-bead you could probably get around 2,000

-Jeremy

Pushrodv8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
store the stock wheels , you might need em someday .
what brand is your fog lights ?

OP
OP
A

atx

Reaction score
M&R! Check 'em out, their on here. Great products, great prices, and great costumer service!