Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just checked my email and have no updates today. My contact said he'd be traveling this week and updates might be sporadic. He was true to his word.

My trade-in was also based on value until the end of the month, and then the delay caused the truck to go past my mileage. The dealer didn't screw me though, so I'm thankful for that.

I would almost suspect the dealer for RDFTS sold his truck cause they had a better buyer (willing to pay a lot more) and are getting him a different truck. But the ETA expired status would be different. It would say "delivered", just not delivered to the right person. I'm guessing this a paperwork screwup beyond compare. It really sucks this dealer is such an ass.

D

Deleted member 12951

I just checked my email and have no updates today. My contact said he'd be traveling this week and updates might be sporadic. He was true to his word.

My trade-in was also based on value until the end of the month, and then the delay caused the truck to go past my mileage. The dealer didn't screw me though, so I'm thankful for that.

I would almost suspect the dealer for RDFTS sold his truck cause they had a better buyer (willing to pay a lot more) and are getting him a different truck. But the ETA expired status would be different. It would say "delivered", just not delivered to the right person. I'm guessing this a paperwork screwup beyond compare. It really sucks this dealer is such an ass.

Don't be spreading rumors now. I've haven't heard they sold it from under me. Now with all the crap that I am stirring with Ford, that might just happen but trying to not contact the dealer but I know the fan is going to throw it that way eventually. I should except a call from the GM in about a week or two if it does. Guess they have a right to refund my non-refundable deposit and tell me to go suck wind. I am at the point that I don't care, if they do then I will just get a raptor somewhere else on a lot and pay MSRP. I am really want to get this done so I can make TRR regardless the outcome.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RD, it does sound like a possibility. I hope not for your sake, but I don't see any other reasons for such a long delay and the lack off call backs by your dealer.

I'm hoping the best for ya bud.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...drop ship the truck to Bill Brown Ford and then to Livernois (both just down the road from the Dearborn manufacturing plant) will prove fortuitous...

Did you order from Bill Brown Ford?

Just curious, because there's quite a few other Metro Detroit Ford dealers that are closer to Livernois if you are having work done at their S. Gulley location in Dearborn Heights.

Many of the downriver Ford dealerships are closer to the Dearborn plant. Not that Bill Brown is a really FAR hike from DAP, but just wanted to make sure a sales guy wasn't trying to feed you a line (?) of BS.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12-14 Weeks if the dealer has allocation at the time of order. 4-5 weeks for order to be pulled. 4-5 to send for build. 4-5 for delivery. Some are getting them quicker and some waiting longer. But this seems to be most common.

Thank you.

I was told 4-6 months by one dealer and 4-8 weeks by another.

Hoping for the latter.

Thanks again

Marc

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

I was told 4-6 months by one dealer and 4-8 weeks by another.

Hoping for the latter.

Thanks again

Marc

I think 4-8 weeks is unrealistic these days unless the dealer had the exact truck you wanted already on order. I hope for your sake that you are on the quicker side of things. Keep us posted!

Cobra1832

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 10/23
Built 1/28 according to dealer and SVT although the tag in the door jam says 1/14
Got to the dealer on 2/21 and picked it up on 2/23

Worth the wait, truck looks awesome in Ruby Red.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered mine on 10/23
Built 1/28 according to dealer and SVT although the tag in the door jam says 1/14
Got to the dealer on 2/21 and picked it up on 2/23

Worth the wait, truck looks awesome in Ruby Red.

Pictures pictures pictures!!

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you order from Bill Brown Ford?

Just curious, because there's quite a few other Metro Detroit Ford dealers that are closer to Livernois if you are having work done at their S. Gulley location in Dearborn Heights.

Many of the downriver Ford dealerships are closer to the Dearborn plant. Not that Bill Brown is a really FAR hike from DAP, but just wanted to make sure a sales guy wasn't trying to feed you a line (?) of BS.

Agreed; Village Ford is ~7 miles from the Dearborn Plant and Livernois isn't even 2 miles away from Village Ford.

Also, the Livernois Motorsports building on Gulley is the only building they still have.