Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRAPDUP

Reaction score
Isn't it strange to think that by next year at this time there won't be any new "order status" or "build date" threads, no one will be waiting on a 2015 Raptor...

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard that too. Is that for sure? They were saying the same about 2014's. I sometimes think the hype is created to drive up sales. It works that's for sure.

WRAPDUP

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anything has been officially announced or not. Im betting they don't since its going to be the first year of a redesign. But, due to the popularity, I'm sure it will be back soon. (I can't start thinking about my next Raptor, I haven't even gotten my first one yet)

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what Ford comes up with for sure. I hope they don't make the new F150 look like the Raptor. That's one of the reasons I bought the Raptor, so I don't look like every other truck on the road.

Bill_C

Reaction score
Locktech, I just haven't had time to call my salesman to see if anything has been assigned yet. In a way I kinda don't want to know. Sometimes I think it would be more exciting to just have my salesman call up and "It's here". It's almost like when you were a kid and finding your presents before Christmas Day. Then trying to be excited when you open them.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you. You have great willpower if you can just wait! I on the other hand want to know everything about the progression of my new truck.

cswht

Reaction score
Ordered Mine on 9/29, it was built on 11/26 and ETA was just changed to 12/18. Hopefully I will actually get it before Christmas. I can't wait to get rid of the 2011 Ecoboost F150.

Bill_C

Reaction score
Right now my Christmas present would be getting my 408 Cleveland for my mustang back from the engine builder. Which right now looks like it would be a real possibility.
Like I said earlier, this has been the most difficult wait I've had for a new truck.