Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Guess the wait till March is still worth a $2k savings over what you got instead of getting it in 45 days. Yeah, thats what I am telling myself....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great turn around time. I have seen a couple of people from VA get theirs really quick.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called SVT this morning. My order is still unscheduled/clean. According to SVT dealer allocation does indeed effect your order. My dealer has no allocation for a Raptor that is why mine has not been scheduled. I am pretty bummed.
I don't know if I should change dealerships or what at this point. How do I know if this dealership will even get 1 allocation for a Raptor? How often does Ford update dealer allocation on the Raptor's?
I know this dealership does get SVT vehicles. They had a SVT Mustang on the lot they had just gotten in. Also earlier this year they had about 3 Raptors on their lot.

D

Deleted member 12951

What does SVT need when calling? All I have is an order number, no VIN yet.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks, called. Mine is clean and unscheduled. They couldn't really provided information on allocation for dealers from what they told me. Said that the allocation formulas are a complicated mess. LOL and said thanks!

My dealer told me 4-6 months so not trying to get too anxious too soon. My deposit is non-refundable so keeps me locked in to my dealer, they probably do that on purposes.....

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just think in six months you will be laughing at the folks whining about their long waits for ordered Raptors. Enjoy the sweet anticipation.

That didn't really help did it?:shitsweak:

Bill_C

Reaction score
Order got pulled!

Ordered 11/08/13

Locktech you are giving me some hope here. I placed my order on 10/31/13 and my dealer had one allocation left. Needless to say I took it. So hopefully based on your build date and mine could possibly be the week before.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just think in six months you will be laughing at the folks whining about their long waits for ordered Raptors. Enjoy the sweet anticipation.

That didn't really help did it?:shitsweak:

Go :yourself: !

:signs8:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Bill_C

That would be good. Did your order get pulled yet? If you have the vin# you can call SVT for your build date.
Mine would have been sooner but we lose a week for the Holiday. I can't believe the range of wait times. I would pay more to have it sooner! lol