Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update today-finally can see my window sticker online for the first time. Ordered early November, build date of 3/6 and ETA of 3/20-3/26. Can't wait to get my truck! I think the only people as excited for me are my twin 7 year old boys-every time they see a Raptor they start screaming-Dad check out that Raptor!

I do the same thing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't wait and picked up my Raptor tonight. I love it!!!!! No more worrying about when I am going to get my truck!!!! Time to enjoy the Beast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

I would post a pic but can't figure out how to do it from my ipad. And yes I read the sticky about how to do it

6u4epene.jpg

Last edited:

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couldn't wait and picked up my Raptor tonight. I love it!!!!! No more worrying about when I am going to get my truck!!!! Time to enjoy the Beast

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

I would post a pic but can't figure out how to do it from my ipad. And yes I read the sticky about how to do it

6u4epene.jpg

Damn youuuuuuuuu!! Why couldn't I have your luck? :(

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boss - you already have a Raptor. This is my first and also first Ford I have ever owned. This is by far the nicest vehicle I have owned.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry thought you did. We'll you will have one soon. Mine was delivered early but I am in Mississippi and not as many vehicles to get delivered as Texas. Finally an advantage of living here !!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

I admit, I am f*ckin jealous watching all these nice folks getting theirs as we all waited together for quite some time.

On a better note, the case manager boss called me today. He worked in a dealership for 22 years before becoming the Customer Operations Manager. He was very nice and made me seem like he would personally figure out what is going on with mine and get back with me within two days if not sooner. Gave me his direct number and said I can call him anytime during business hours. Maybe we might get somewhere but I told him, Ford has two weeks and I am cancelling my order and getting something else. I hate gambling so I hope I pulled off a decent bluff.

I did hear that some of you folks are lucky you are getting them now, transportation apparently is backing up in Dearborn and I hope to hell, that when they finally find mine that it doesn't get backed up in a true transportation mess.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I admit, I am f*ckin jealous watching all these nice folks getting theirs as we all waited together for quite some time.

On a better note, the case manager boss called me today. He worked in a dealership for 22 years before becoming the Customer Operations Manager. He was very nice and made me seem like he would personally figure out what is going on with mine and get back with me within two days if not sooner. Gave me his direct number and said I can call him anytime during business hours. Maybe we might get somewhere but I told him, Ford has two weeks and I am cancelling my order and getting something else. I hate gambling so I hope I pulled off a decent bluff.

I did hear that some of you folks are lucky you are getting them now, transportation apparently is backing up in Dearborn and I hope to hell, that when they finally find mine that it doesn't get backed up in a true transportation mess.

Ya my contact at the factory emailed me yesterday and said: "Sorry man, but it's still in Melvindale. The cold winter has prioritized coal deliveries to power plants, so rail cars are somewhat scarce and it'***** or miss what trucks are making it onto rail cars."

JUNKY

Reaction score
Sorry thought you did. We'll you will have one soon. Mine was delivered early but I am in Mississippi and not as many vehicles to get delivered as Texas. Finally an advantage of living here !!!!

What was your total order to delivery time?