Order Books Open June 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What aspects of the Gen 3 are you so unhappy about?
From the beginning, that 2021 Raptor debut video was disappointing. I thought that was just a little intro video and Ford was going to come out and talk about the all new 2021 Raptor. But, nothing. WTF was that? I'd like some numbers on the TT V6. Did we get a bump or is it the same? Ford has to know at this point, so just f-ing tell us. Forcing us to get the 70s pimp blue interior if we want 37s is obnoxious. We're almost half way through 2021, and we're still not able to build our MY2021? The roll out has been bad.
Just give up on the MY2021... blame COVID, chip shortages, whatever, and make it a MY2022 with the option to get 37s with Black interior... and maybe even boost those numbers for the TT V6!

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the beginning, that 2021 Raptor debut video was disappointing. I thought that was just a little intro video and Ford was going to come out and talk about the all new 2021 Raptor. But, nothing. WTF was that? I'd like some numbers on the TT V6. Did we get a bump or is it the same? Ford has to know at this point, so just f-ing tell us. Forcing us to get the 70s pimp blue interior if we want 37s is obnoxious. We're almost half way through 2021, and we're still not able to build our MY2021? The roll out has been bad.
Just give up on the MY2021... blame COVID, chip shortages, whatever, and make it a MY2022 with the option to get 37s with Black interior... and maybe even boost those numbers for the TT V6!
I don’t think that the HP or TQ #’s have changed. That is why Ford won’t release them. It is exactly the same as the Gen 2. It is not all just about HP tough, the Raptor is the full package.

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Press release from Feb 3rd said it delivered better low end torque, and it has a higher compression rate. We will know soon. There are a lot more improvements to the 2021 than just the engine.

Jax L

Reaction score
The lack of cylinders

It honestly has been the worst release ever. Shit happenes but Ford can't blame anyone but themselves on how they decide to handle it or in this case not to...

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bronco is the priority and even that release/production schedule has been a shit show.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I think honestly Ford has done no worse than most companies in this once in a lifetime bizarre world event we have on our hands, but if I was running things I’d personally just be more open and honest to say...wow guys it’s been a hell of a thing and we pushing the raptor to 2022 sorry for the disappointment. But promise it’s worth the wait...done. Mature response to things beyond their control and if someone doesn’t like going through Starbucks without a Gen3 then they can go overpay for a Gen2 or pull your head out of your arse and get a Gen1

Jax L

Reaction score
I think honestly Ford has done no worse than most companies in this once in a lifetime bizarre world event we have on our hands, but if I was running things I’d personally just be more open and honest to say...wow guys it’s been a hell of a thing and we pushing the raptor to 2022 sorry for the disappointment. But promise it’s worth the wait...done. Mature response to things beyond their control and if someone doesn’t like going through Starbucks without a Gen3 then they can go overpay for a Gen2 or pull your head out of your arse and get a Gen1
Exactly why I stated "Shit happenes but Ford can't blame anyone but themselves on how they decide to handle it or in this case not to..."

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It honestly has been the worst release ever. Shit happenes but Ford can't blame anyone but themselves on how they decide to handle it or in this case not to...
Yeah it’s been laughable.