Order Books Open June 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironpeddler

Reaction score
order books open in June, with the possibility of delays wouldn't it be fair to say that you could get you MY2021 in late 2021 or early 2022?

when can you order a raptor and it will be MY2022?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
From what I know it will be 10-12 weeks from order to completion. Right now all F150 orders for dealer inventory are on hold. Only customer orders will start next week. I have also been told that dealers will probably not have Raptors for stock until fall. However if you order you’ll get by end of summer.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In March, the Raptor Order bank was rumored to open in April... then, in April it was supposed to be May 6... now, as we approach May the new date is June 10. Ford should do a limited run of MY2021 (that's all they can do at this point), then ditch the 70s pimp blue interior and give us new options for MY2022: 37s with Black interior.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I know it will be 10-12 weeks from order to completion. Right now all F150 orders for dealer inventory are on hold. Only customer orders will start next week. I have also been told that dealers will probably not have Raptors for stock until fall. However if you order you’ll get by end of summer.
That being the case, these really should be MY2022.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clickbait site with zero factual information to back it up? I heard May 10th from another source too, order banks open when they open.