Order Books Open June 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Yes, yes, I know, you post in literally every thread about how you're first in line with no ADM.

Can't take delivery on what isn't produced, but I hope I'm wrong and you get your truck this summer.
Just sick of all the negativity. It’s bad enough we have to deal with COVID and then there’s people who have no interest in getting a GEN3 and post in every thread how it sucks, no V8, blah blah blah. I have no idea if I will get mine, however I can be positive.

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so on the fence, every other day I’m buying a TRX, The thing that bothers me the most is they won’t post officially what the horsepower and torque is going to be!! really come on man they don’t know yet? LOL. What a game

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Just sick of all the negativity. It’s bad enough we have to deal with COVID and then there’s people who have no interest in getting a GEN3 and post in every thread how it sucks, no V8, blah blah blah. I have no idea if I will get mine, however I can be positive.
Don’t worry the Gen2 sucks as well haha

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of those people have never owned a Raptor, they are just haters and will never own one! Just ignore them. I am not the biggest fan of the TT V6 that is currently in the truck, but I don’t hate it. You have to look at the full package. That is where the Raptor is by far the most dominant trophy truck in the world. Just because the TRX has a V8…that does not make it the superior truck, in fact everything else about the truck is subpar to what the Raptor currently is.

I am picking up a Gen 3, 37 Truck as soon as they are available and will drive that until the Raptor R launches. I will be flipping the TT V6 on the R immediately.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Most of those people have never owned a Raptor, they are just haters and will never own one! Just ignore them. I am not the biggest fan of the TT V6 that is currently in the truck, but I don’t hate it. You have to look at the full package. That is where the Raptor is by far the most dominant trophy truck in the world. Just because the TRX has a V8…that does not make it the superior truck, in fact everything else about the truck is subpar to what the Raptor currently is.

I am picking up a Gen 3, 37 Truck as soon as they are available and will drive that until the Raptor R launches. I will be flipping the TT V6 on the R immediately.

That's pretty rich, considering the guy complaining about negativity on the Gen 3 has never owned a Raptor.

Here's the deal. I was excited about the Gen 3 Raptor and ready to buy one. Ford has made some very poor decisions on multiple aspects of the vehicle, and I am disappointed.

This is a public forum that is monitored by Ford employees. Therefore, I use it as a platform to express my displeasure and provide feedback to the manufacturer.

Last edited:

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty rich, considering the guy complaining about negativity on the Gen 3 has never owned a Raptor.

Here's the deal. I was excited about the Gen 3 Raptor and ready to buy one. Ford has made some very poor decisions on multiple aspects of the vehicle, and I am disappointed.

This is a public forum that is monitored by Ford employees. Therefore, I use it as a platform to express my displeasure and provide feedback to the manufacturer.
Exactly.

ford has ****** this up. Raptors are obviously awesome vehicles but they can be better. Especially with a price increase, people expect more power. Then you see videos of Ford execs saying there will be no power increase. To think that this wouldn’t **** people off is just delusional thought.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What aspects of the Gen 3 are you so unhappy about?

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lack of information, the fact that they’re playing a game waiting to see how much the market will bear!! thank God for the TRX because otherwise Raptors might have been MSRP. +++
Just saying