Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get all the hate for sunroofs I love mine and use it all the time in the spring / summer. In the winter I still like having it just because of how much more light it let's into the cabin.

Sent from my Note2

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sunroof - dont hate it but can't say I have used it once though.

However, if I lived a nicer climate (such as FL) I would probably use the heck out of the sunroof!

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Florida, I do not really use it. I do like the light it lets in and the open feeling it gives the truck.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the 801a, blue accent, moonroof, spray in bed liner, bed extender but didn't get the tailgate step. I thought it might rattle more off road and the bar might get in the way of loading my bike. I should have added it...

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 801a, blue accent, moonroof, spray in bed liner, bed extender but didn't get the tailgate step. I thought it might rattle more off road and the bar might get in the way of loading my bike. I should have added it...

You still can as long as your order hasn't been pulled!