Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on that? What else is different other than just having blue in a few places? I ordered my regular because I didn't like the blue in the seats or the blue trim panels.

Did you see the blue in person? It does look different than in photos.

Just a couple things, the door grilles are black instead of silver, the shifter trim is metallic silver instead of bright chrome (chrome don't belong on the rap!), I'm pretty sure the upfitter switch panel is slightly different colors, the dash vent trim looks nicer, and the biggest thing all of the dash and console trim is brushed aluminum.

It's hard to just list and describe. I went from DD'ing mine with the blue accent interior, to sitting in one at the auto show with the base interior and I was surprised at just the "overall picture". Definitely felt like sitting in a lower end truck.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nope, nearest one with that interior was 2 hours away and I didn't want to make the drive. All I had to go on was pictures (and not super detailed at that) so I made my choice solely on the fact that I wasn't a big fan of all the blue. Wondering if I made a mistake? (not too late to change, truck's not even scheduled to build yet)

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The terrain color is like that also. Looks bad in photos but from what everyone says its nice in person. Never seen one so far.

But then again seeing a picture of a Raptor in any color, does not do it justice. The Raptor's got one "big ego" in person, its impressive. You will never forget the first time you see one in person. Its one of those Ah Ha moments.

kjbeggs

Reaction score
I had to have dealer locate one for me, as I needed to replace a totaled vehicle.
Got what I asked for, '13 Tux Black, SCrew, Luxury, no Bed extender or graphics.
Added a bedmat and Bakflip myself.
Having seen what the black graphics on black paint look like, I now want to add them (at a much lower price).
Same with the Blue Interior accents. That's the one thing I probably would have added, had I ordered my truck.