Opinons Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fitchottie

Reaction score
This was also posted on prospective section as well but the more opinions the better.

Hi Everyone, need some help on this. I will try to make it short and sweet and get to the facts
a week ago I had a 2020 jeep gladiator. I love Jeep I have owned 7. Needed more room and some more towing.
Got out of the gladiator for way more than I owed.

I found a sweet deal on a 2018 lead foot , every option possible on it, it also had a Cobb intake, Rigid lights front and rear and a quad fold flush tonneau with 14,000 miles with tax and everything 61k. Tires where shot so I bought new 35/12.50/17 Ko2

However I have now found a 2019 PB one, with every option possible (Reccaro as well) except the graphics and Beadlocks wheels. This has 11,800 miles and is 64k OTD.

facts - I have pre sold my Lead foot for what I paid so I am not upside down at all.
I can take the Cobb, both sets of rigid lights and the tonneau cover and transfer over. I can sell the hard tonneau that comes with the PB.
I have already sourced 2019 ford Beadlock and Tires (5) for roughly $2300 these have new 315/70/17 K02, I would switch my 35's over.

At the end of the day it is a net difference of 5k. because I can sell the Tonneau and Also the Aluminum Non Bead lock wheels. So the delta could be slightly less.

I need opinions and thoughts. Monthly Payment would go up $60.00
Lastly the delta would only be felt if I kept the car for the full 4 years of financing which I never do so if after two years I get rid of it its only a 2k difference paid.

Sorry if this was not short and to the point.
Payment is not a concern, financially we are fine even in these times.

I wanted to add this - The lead foot after purchase made a weird chain rattle on startup. I brought it into the dealer and they said it could be a cam issue but it would need to get a lot worse for them todo anything. Prior to purchase the carfax did show a PCM update. Also the front bumper wings are peeling because of the gasket. They are also peeling on the 2019 PB i would be purchasing so it appears to be a common thing. Just wanted to add that. Also the 2018 does have the metal oil pan and not the plastic one.