Old School Gun Rack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Anyone running an gun rack at the back window? No experience with them on a newer F150, if you know of one that fits well, please post it up.

I can't use one that attaches to the seat backs or under the back seat.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Its been like 20+ years since I had one on my F250 and one on the ceiling (if I remember correctly, it was made by a co., named, Montana racks?) nice aluminum anodized black with good dense foam and heavy duty velcro straps. Anyway, I still have it and thought about re-installing on my Land Cruiser FJ60 to run off-road and forest trails, etc. In today's world (except for a few places many) they would be out of favor and risky around town where a Karen might call you out or a panicked millennial dials 911...

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I'm talking about something like this:

View attachment 157771
The link I gave you had both, roof and rear window capable...for me, the roof one is a little more stealth. Plus either one can be mounted behind the rear seat backs. On my SCREW, I have plenty of room and mounted a HiLift jack (the 60" Extreme), shotgun etc....My 0.02.

BSR-2.jpgI have this one, same as when I got mine in 1987...

Last edited:
OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Gotcha. Looks like you gotta screw it into the sheet metal. I will need to take a look and see if it would work without tearing anything up.

Last edited: