GEN 2 Oil on passenger door, running boards, and rear fender.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing I'm the only one that thinks 70k$ price tag with a leaky trans is pretty garbage.

dont reply to me is the only way you will win FYI, my burns burn harder.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing I'm the only one that thinks 70k$ price tag with a leaky trans is pretty garbage.

You got me scared now AssholeAndy

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
132k miles on my 2013 no transmission leaks so far.

I'm sure the Gen1 forums need someone with your talents more than the Gen2 owners...

Quotes-_-bahahaaaaa.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

No, seriously. What exactly are you gaining here by this discussion point?
The --fellow Raptor owner-- has a leaky transmission. He comes in here and this is your idea of a productive and useful discussion, information sharing and “brotherhood” as FRF has been hyped here many times.

Why do you even care what he potentially paid, it’s HIS FREAKIN’ MONEY and none of the rest of our freakin’ business.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, seriously. What exactly are you gaining here by this discussion point?
The --fellow Raptor owner-- has a leaky transmission. He comes in here and this is your idea of a productive and useful discussion, information sharing and “brotherhood” as FRF has been hyped here many times.

Why do you even care what he potentially paid, it’s HIS FREAKIN’ MONEY and none of the rest of our freakin’ business.

its a public forum. im not breaking any rules, so kindly blooooooooooow me. :mwah1:

just because my response isnt cuddling someones nuts doesnt mean it doesnt need said.

ITS ******* GARBAGE THAT SOMEONE CAN CHARGE SOMEONE ELSE 70 ******* THOUSAND DOLLARS AND IT HAVE ISSUES BEFORE IT SMELLS LIKE YOUR FARTS.

THATS ******* STUPID.

but again, this is a public forum open to all who sign up. not liking what i say is about as relevant as what i said. the circle continues.

op i hope they fix you up soon, hopefully you had enough sense to ******* get rid of it. i dont get why people are just so passive with these giant amounts of money they are spending only to get ***** when it starts breaking ******* immediately.

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck, hopefully its a straitforward fix.

Btw, 1 issue doesnt make it a lemon. Bad luck yes, lemon no.

I agree. Just be patient and wait to see what needed to stop the leak. Stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
its a public forum. im not breaking any rules, so kindly blooooooooooow me. :mwah1:

just because my response isnt cuddling someones nuts doesnt mean it doesnt need said.

ITS ******* GARBAGE THAT SOMEONE CAN CHARGE SOMEONE ELSE 70 ******* THOUSAND DOLLARS AND IT HAVE ISSUES BEFORE IT SMELLS LIKE YOUR FARTS.

THATS ******* STUPID.

but again, this is a public forum open to all who sign up. not liking what i say is about as relevant as what i said. the circle continues.

op i hope they fix you up soon, hopefully you had enough sense to ******* get rid of it. i dont get why people are just so passive with these giant amounts of money they are spending only to get ***** when it starts breaking ******* immediately.

See, when someone calls you on your $hit, you get all defensive, f-bombing and double down on the insults But hey, it’s a public forum so I won’t cuddle your nuts and point out what is obvious to everyone else, that you had $hit parents who clearly never bothered to teach you courtesy, manners, and how to behave.

So from here on, if something “needs to be said” you don’t have to do it, because we can just look up your nut cuddling post history (sarcasm) in which you have this proclivity to troll the forum for another user having a problem and owning a Gen2, and you drop some sort of snarky crap into the thread as you did here.

let’s be honest here, you didn’t need to say it, you wanted to make yourself feel better and superior in front of your peeps, at the expense of another public forum user. Do the all caps make you feel better?

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

THATS ******* STUPID.

Hey AssholeAndy

Sounds like you're a little jealous that you can't afford one. Don't worry *******, just keep saving your pennies and maybe you can get a gen3.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

THATS ******* STUPID.

Exactly! People should shut up and buy a G1 because no one has ever had a problem with that truck ever. G1 RULES and everything else SUCKS!!!