Oil Change Price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm bringing it in for them to check the front suspension since it feels pretty sloppy. Just wondering how much you guys are paying for an oil change at the dealer?

executor485

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer wants $96, and thats for regular oil. I said screw that. Bought 2 5qt jugs of Mobil 1 full synthetic and 2 Mobil 1 oil filters at autozone for $70.
Got irritated that Ford put the oil filter right above the cross member, but was shocked out of my mind to find that they actually planned ahead and there's a tray that catches the oil and doesnt make it splash all over the cross member.
Happy to change my own oil, for cheaper, and I know that it's done correctly. It's also stupidly simple now that I dont have to lift my damn car to get under it and change the oil. (yay trucks, lol)

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dams that cheap...hows that possible. I know I'm going to be ***** but at least I'll have documentation for the first oil change.

executor485

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dams that cheap...hows that possible. I know I'm going to be ***** but at least I'll have documentation for the first oil change.

If you keep a log and the receipts, that is sufficient and proper documentation for any warranty claims. If that's what you're concerned about.