Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have an R in production the week of 5/6? My truck shows an in production date of 5/6 (Blend of 5/6 on sticker as well), and has been stuck there since. Last update date on tracker is 5/13, and Ford/Ford Performance/Dealer show that update saying the truck was "sent offsite, ETA is now TBD". Truck isn't getting any accessories (no bedliner, ordered with graphics delete). No one seems to know where it has gone or why. Wondering if anyone else built around then has run into a similar snag or not. When it went into production on 5/6 they originally gave me an ETA of 5/19-5/25.
View attachment 454952
Same! Mines shows "in production" since 5/6
Called FP, and they said it was being built 5/18,
so we wait.

CigarSmokingZombie

Reaction score
do u have to call Ford Performance for an update now on build? U used to be able to check the site yourself but I can’t find that link.

vill

Reaction score
I’m getting tired of these dealers. A smaller dealer promised I would get their only R allocation for the year at MSRP. I checked their website a couple weeks ago and I saw they had an R in production and I gave them a call to see if it was mine. When I called them they said it wasn’t mine and that someone else’s order got picked up before me. I checked their website again today, and they have it listed on their website for 170k.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m getting tired of these dealers. A smaller dealer promised I would get their only R allocation for the year at MSRP. I checked their website a couple weeks ago and I saw they had an R in production and I gave them a call to see if it was mine. When I called them they said it wasn’t mine and that someone else’s order got picked up before me. I checked their website again today, and they have it listed on their website for 170k.
Did you get anything in writing? Otherwise, that “promise” wasn’t worth the breath that was wasted speaking it.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched this video and noticed the MTE number has been replaced with fuel quantity percentage. Interesting...

View attachment 455108
I’d have to go double check mine, but on know in “normal mode” it is Mile To Empty .

The background being that color means it’s in “Baja mode” if not mistaken, so it might change to % of fuel tank remaining since they figure you’d want to how much you’ve burned to get how ever far you are in your journey ( past point of no return, etc while off-roading)

Bryan Oliff

Reaction score
I paid 5k over and when mine went into production they had it listed for 30k over on their website. I wonder how long shipping takes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240526_214502_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_214502_Chrome.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20240526_214457_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_214457_Chrome.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 25

cammac50

Reaction score
- Ordered ("In Order Processing") - 12 Oct 2023. Anti-Matter, 803A
- 3 May 2024 - Text from Dealership, "according to the Ford system your Raptor-R will be built on June 17. VIN 1FTFW1*** has been assigned.
- I added the VIN to my Ford Pass, and it shows up (status without the GPS system activated).
SO EXCITED.
Tracking confirmed. 24 order_built date.jpg